Make cool and legit money online, online business, news, gist, free browsing tweaks, codes,tips, tricks etc.
Touching Story Of How A Poor Lagos Street Boy Became A Wanted Internatonal Model
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Touching Story Of How A Poor Lagos Street Boy Became A Wanted Internatonal Model Heartbreaking Story Of How a poor Lagos Street Boy became a wanted International Model in London.
Read his story below...
mannikwen:
I waited to post this today because my boy( I call him child of Destiny )shot for a Major Brand in London today : -So I was in Lagos few months ago and I met this young kid at a scouting event. Great face, perfect skin tone and above all he was super humble. At that moment I knew this kid did not come from nowhere God has directed us to meet (I’m a strong believer)and I will do everything possible to push him out there and make his face known. We groomed him, got a passport for him, went to his family house ( which was very emotional). The family was not sure of what was happening but they were calm because their child looks happy about it. To cut the story short, agencies in Europe started showing interest in this kid. Adewunmi got his first job shooting for Vlisco x Tokyo James Campaign and to God be the glory as I write this now Adewunmi is in London (, I mean after he missed his flight because of Lagos traffic. God pass them ), he got his permit to work in London. First time flying and first time leaving Nigeria/Lagos. Adewunmi is now represented by Models1 London, 16Men Paris and Independent Models Milan , ( these are top agencies)... why I’m I putting this out here, just to advice you that if you find yourself in a position where you can help please do. Nigerians are going through a lot, use whatever you have to help someone out there. The world is nothing if we don’t give a hand! P.s specials thanks to @theokem_ for your help through this journey, God bless you ♥️. ... swipe to see how he was transformed! I thank God for blessing me to be a blessing ����... Go and be a testimony and congrats on your job today ����- Child of DESTINY!
THESE motorists will be thanking whichever lucky stars aligned to save them from disaster the day these photos were taken. A collection of shocking images has revealed the unfortunate accidents which could have turned out far worse than they did.
Nigerian songstress, Omawumi who performed at Felabration, took a swipe at President Buhari and Atiku Abubakar who are the presidential candidates of the two major parties in Nigeria.
With over 3.3 million apps in the Google play store, it would be a daunting task for you to search through the never-ending directory to get the Best Android Apps you would need for your new Android phone.
A young girl has passed away after being stabbed by her estranged boyfriend for reportedly quiting the relationship. The deceased identified as Ulumma from Imo state, was allegedly attacked by her ex-boyfriend named Chibuzor last week Thursday.
Controversial Kogi Senator Dino Malaye was Pictured Kneeling down before some pastors from Kenya, Pakistan and Pastor from Nigeria as they lay hands on him to pray for him.
Comments
Post a Comment